Publishing Your Club Stories to Rotary District 5240 Website
Rotary District 5240 allows Clubs within the District to submit short articles, "Club Stories," to be published on the District Website. Please read the overview and guidelines below in order to understand how you, a District 5240 Rotarian, can take advantage of this FREE opportunity to promote your Club.
WHAT qualifies as a Club Story?
Club Stories are highlights of District 5240 Club-specific activities. The following examples illustrate activities that qualify as District 5240 Club Stories (upcoming or after the fact):
- Community Service Projects
- International Service Projects
- New Membership Highlights
- Club Fundraising Events
- Member Award Recognitions
WHERE will my Club Story be posted?
The three most recently published Club Stories will be highlighted on the homepage of www.rotarydistrict5240.org, while an archive of previous Club Stories will be included and available to view under the menu tab, District -> Archived District Stories.
HOW do I submit my Club Story?
After you make sure the story qualifies as a "Club Story," you may submit it by emailing ALL of the following items to email@example.com:
- A short summary of the activity, minimum 50 words and maximum 250 words. Please submit as a Word doc and proofread prior to sending. If the content is copywrited/re-used from another source, permission must be granted and please reference the source.
- Include 2-3 of the best photographs taken from the activity. If there are individuals included in the photo, please include names and Club titles of each Rotarian. (If there is a YouTube video link taken from the event, please include as well).
- Include the contact information of the most appropriate Rotarian that others may reach out to regarding the featured story.
WHEN will my Club Story be posted after I submit?
Depending on the amount of Club Stories in the cue, your article could take as short as 24 hours or up to 2 weeks to be published after all necessary information is received.
We hope that you take advantage of this promotional opportunity for your Club!
Questions about Club Stories? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to better assist.
Questions about the website? Please email email@example.com to better assist.